We know everyone has unique challenges during this time, and we aim to care for people and their needs intentionally, holistically and specifically.
If you are in need of assistance, we have many things in place to care for our flock. Our pastors and team have been working around the clock to make sure that we are the Church in North Coastal County.
• Pastor On Call is available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. To speak with a live pastor by phone please call (760) 929-0029 x158.
• If you have an urgent need to speak with a pastor after hours or on the weekend, please call (760) 929-0029 and follow the prompts to reach the answering service for our emergency pastor contacts.
• If you are in need of physical or financial help, please reach out to any of our pastors or directors, or call Jane at (760) 929-0029 x158.
• If you are sick, please let us know so we can pray for you. If you have been personally affected by COVID-19 please notify us at (760) 929-0029 x158 so we can pray and check on you – we will keep your information confidential.
• If you need counseling, our pastoral counseling team is available for phone sessions if appropriate to meet your needs or to help refer you to another counselor who has availability in our area. Please call (760) 929-0029 x191 and leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We have an extensive list of helpful resources on our website including access to meals for seniors, info for employees and employers needing financial assistance and much more. (see link below)