GLOBAL PARTNERSBaja: Cindy & Jose Luis
Cindy & Jose Luis Pesina
Grace of Calvary Ministries
GRACE OF CALVARY MINISTRIES
The Pesinas have been serving in Tijuana since 2006 to help meet spiritual and physical needs of children and adults in Mexico. They are passionate about seeing lives changed and families restored through the power of Jesus Christ.
In 2011, they were called to plant “Gracia del Calvario” church, which is a Calvary Chapel church in a very poor area called Vista del Valle where there is much spiritual confusion. Pastor Jose Luis teaches the Word of God verse by verse and his wife Cindy serves with their flourishing children’s ministry, women’s ministry and mercy ministries. The church oversees lunch kitchens for 175 kids per day and has a program to help underprivileged children stay in school by providing uniforms, backpacks and school supplies. They also help with some medical needs and small construction projects. Gracia del Calvario church is a church plant from Calvary Chapel Rosarito and they report directly to Horizon Ensenada. Cindy has been a missionary with YUGO Ministries for 8 years.
They are thankful for the teams that come to help them reach the people with the gospel and love of Jesus, build and maintain the church and feed and clothe the poor.
• Jose Luis to build astrong leadership team for the church
• Building project taking place on the church
• Open hearts and trust in the community
• Many children do not go to school because the parents do not have the money to send them. They need uniforms, supplies, two pairs of shoes, backpacks and supplies.
• Sponsor a child to go to school
• Donate backpacks and school supplies
• Consider providing financial support for the community of Vista del Valle and the church online at www.graceofcalvaryministries.com