Welcome to North Coast Calvary Chapel. We believe you will experience a service that includes uplifting worship, an engaging message from the Bible, and a warm and friendly atmosphere. Feel free to enter at your pace, but we do invite you to begin getting to know the church, exploring its ministries and looking to get connected.
Please keep in mind that we are available to you, and here are a few jump starters for you:
Saturday Evenings (5:00pm) & Sunday Evenings (6:00pm)
Sunday Mornings (8:45am & 10:45am)
There are programs for children and teens (birth through 12 grade) on Saturday evenings and Sunday mornings.
During our Sunday evening service, we offer childcare (birth through 5 yrs old).
Please CLICK HERE for our online Welcome Card to help us get to know you better and
so that we can provide next steps for you.
Next Morning CONNECT: SUNDAY, JANUARY 26 —- 8:45am or 10:45am in Room C-105 (Behind the Chapel)
BELONG is a three-week class on what is expected of you as a follower of Jesus and what you can expect from the church.
Next Belong class is February 2, 9 & 16 (2020) at 10:45am upstairs in our Chapel building, room C-205B.
Details: CLICK HERE
Site Map(Details listed below the map)
- A-100-102: Main adult worship services (along with our outside tent area)
- A 104: Nursing Room
- A-105: Family Viewing Room
- A-106: Infants & Crawlers
Children’s & Youth Building
- B-100: Jr. High
- B-101: Walkers (For children who are developmentally at the walking stage and very mobile)
- B-102 / B 104: 3 year olds
- B-103 / B 105: 2 year olds
- B-106 / B 108: 4 year olds & Pre-Kindergarten
- B-201: 4th, 5th & 6th Grades
- B-202: 2nd & 3rd grade (Upstairs, the middle of the three rooms)
- B-203: Kindergarten & first grade (Upstairs last room at the end of the hall)
- C-104: High School (Downstairs)
- C-105: Reception Room (Downstairs behind the chapel).
- Morning Date – 1st Sunday of each month @8:45am; Whole Marriage Class – 2rd Sunday of each month @ 10:45am; Bottom Line (Business Community) – 3rd Sunday of each month @10:45am, and Single Mom’s Fellowship – 4th Sunday of each month at 10:45am
- C-205A: (Upstairs by the back balcony) – The Upper Room Sunday Morning Adult Bible Class at 8:45am
- C-205B (Includes 205A periodically) – Biblical Training Center 10:45am
Other Important Info
- Ministries’ tables: Sat. & Sun. PM in the Family Center, and on Sun. AM out on the piazza.
- Children’s programs check-in Birth – 6th Grade:
Sat. PM In Building B Lobby,
Sun. AM North & West side of B Bldg. (Children’s & Youth building.)
Sun. PM in Rm. B-106
- Infant check-in: at the door for A 106.