NC3 Men’s Bible Study
Our Summer Study is offsite. June 18 – July 30 at 7:00pm.
Tom Brooks Ranch
3607 Fortuna Ranch Rd.
We focus on becoming Men who are after God’s heart.
Teaching and small groups.
New to the church? Come and make some good friends.
For more info, email Bart
Connect with Bottom Line
To equip Business Men & Women with the cultural relevancy of the Gospel through Life Investment Groups, Mentoring, & Events while maximizing reach through social media outlets.
IRNMN is the acronym for Iron Men, small groups of men gathering around these guidelines:
- Learning to be better spiritual leaders is our focus
- Daily time in Scripture/prayer is required
- We can’t do this alone. God designed us be together
- Groups meet every other week
- We meet at a home, outside around a fire pit
- Ask 3 or 4 of your buddies to join you for the adventure of a lifetime
- These are not bible studies, but sharing what God has been saying through scripture and daily journaling
- We pray for one another and experience the Father’s healing and grace
- Training is available
- Email Buz to get started or for more information
You can get more information and sign up for on the Marriage & Family page
“The 12-week Menskills workshops are designed to help men journey through unresolved hurts in order to become all that God created them to be. Some of the topics that will be addressed are family of origin issues, past relational wounds, and the process of healing through forgiveness and repair.”
Trust GraceWay Ministry
Grace based mentoring
- One-on-one discipleship
- Mentor Training/Supervision is available
- For more information email Mike Dobbins