Baja Mexico Trips
Our Baja trips serve with our missions partners, Cindy & Jose Luis Pesina and their Calvary Chapel church, Grace of Calvary in Vista del Valle, Tijuana, MX. The Pesinas serve many children and families in an impoverished community in east Tijuana. Transportation is provided on all trips and passports are required for anyone age 16 and older. Secure lodging is provided on overnight trips.
Grace of Calvary Ministries endeavors to see families and the community strengthened spiritually and physically to become leaders for Jesus Christ in Tijuana.
- Investing in children’s spiritual, educational and nutritional needs
- Developing leaders through discipleship, prayer and the Word of God
- Encouraging and helping families
- Serving the poor with love and compassion
- Reaching the community with the love and Good News of Jesus Christ
There are a variety of trips planned including 1-day trips and overnight trips.
Forms for Mexico Trips:
1. Medical Form (one form per person traveling)
2. Liability Form (one form per person traveling):
ADULT Liability Form (over 18)
MINOR Liability Form (under 18)