BREAKPOINT | WEDNESDAY NIGHTS
BREAKPOINT | WEDNESDAY NIGHTS | 6:30-8 PM
Note: November 20 will be the last BreakPoint regular event of 2019, before breaking for the holidays.
BreakPoint is our midweek program, Wednesday nights on the NCCC campus. Kids are divided into small groups by grade and gender, with caring adult leaders who lead them in discussion of either the weekend message or a special topic for the night. We also play games and have special event nights. No sign up and no cost.
WAIVER FOR SKATEBOARDING
CLICK HERE to access an online version of our skate waiver. This form must be filled out by a parent or guardian and participants must wear helmets when using skate equipment at NCCC.
November 24-25 | Twilight Turkey All-Nighter
November 24-25 | $50
Join us for this fun-filled night, Sunday to Monday, during Thanksgiving Week. Drop off is at 6 pm at Boomers in Vista for 2+ hours of fun, followed by 2 hours at Altitude Trampoline Park, then In & Out, and broomball at Ice-Plex in Escondido. Then we’ll return to the church for movies, gym time, and sleep(!), with pickup at 7 am on Monday. This event will sell out, so register early and invite a friend!
$50 includes bus & attractions; bring extra money to eat at In & Out.
Three permission waivers are required for this event:
Please print & fill out and bring them with you to check-in on the 24th. If your child is being dropped off by someone else, please be sure to send the completed forms with them.
December 27 | Christmas Smash Tournament
December 27 | $10 for grade-based divisions; $20 for open division
The Smash tournament is BACK! Join us December 27 for a full day of Super Smash Bros! Three different student tournaments as well as an open tournament for advanced players! More info and registration at northcoastcalvary.org/smash
ELEVATE exists to help 7th & 8th graders Take the Next Step in their relationship with God.
We meet for weekend services on Saturday nights, and during Sunday morning services. BreakPoint, our midweek gathering, happens Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. In addition, we schedule camps, trips, outreach projects, and other special events throughout the year.
Sign up for text updates by texting 78update to the number 84576, and join our e-mail list (link below).
Our ministry is shaped by some core convictions:
- God has given everyone the capacity to know him and respond to him in faith, regardless of their age.
- We need to be innovative. Studies have shown that most kids who go to church will walk away from their faith as young adults. We can’t just do the same old thing and expect different results.
- Parenting an early adolescent is a different beast. We want to support parents in meeting this challenge, through classes, seminars, and parent networking.
- One of the biggest needs of early adolescents is the presence of caring adults in their lives.
- 7th & 8th grade kids need chances to discover and develop their gifts, and opportunities to do ministry out in the world.
Be a Leader
We are always looking for amazing leaders to join our team!
If you are interested in being a volunteer leader with us, check out the requirements below.
- Must be a committed, growing Christian.
- Must be graduated from High School.
- Must understand what Middle School kids need from a leader – not someone to tell them what to do, but someone who can be a supportive resource and a listening ear.
- Must complete our application, interview (we want to get to know you first!), and background check. Email us below and we will get the application to you!