NOTE: All on-campus events at North Coast Calvary Chapel are paused until further notice.
SIGN UP HERE so we can contact you directly about online events and gatherings.
ELEVATE LIVE ONLINE: Wednesday nights at 6:30 pm. We meet in small groups and can’t wait to see your face!
To join us live, it’s helpful if you download the Zoom app, but it will work from any browser.
Watch: What you must do during the Coronavirus crisis (2 mins)
Play Mafia online with us, Thursday, May 28 at 1 pm. Limited to first 12 players to sign up.
Daily Devotional Videos for Middle Schoolers
Bible Project: Overview of Galatians
What to read:
Sat, 5/23 – Galatians 1
Sun, 5/24 – Galatians 2
Mon, 5/25 – Galatians 3
Tues, 5/26 – Galatians 4
Wed, 5/27 – Galatians 5
Thurs, 5/28 – Galatians 6
Fri, 5/29 – Watch the Bible Project video on 1 Peter
Sat, 5/30 – 1 Peter 1:1-12
Sun, 5/31 – 1 Peter 1:13-25
Elevate Video Updates!
Update #8 – May 6
Update #7 – April 29
Update #6 – April 22
Update #5 – April 15
Update #4 – April 8
Update #3 – April 1
Update #2 – March 25
Update #1 – March 18
Videos we found fun…
ELEVATE exists to help 7th & 8th graders Take the Next Step in their relationship with God.
We meet for weekend services on Saturday nights, and during Sunday morning services. BreakPoint, our midweek gathering, happens Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. In addition, we schedule camps, trips, outreach projects, and other special events throughout the year.
Sign up for text updates by texting 78update to the number 84576, and join our e-mail list (link below).
Our ministry is shaped by some core convictions:
- God has given everyone the capacity to know him and respond to him in faith, regardless of their age.
- We need to be innovative. Studies have shown that most kids who go to church will walk away from their faith as young adults. We can’t just do the same old thing and expect different results.
- Parenting an early adolescent is a different beast. We want to support parents in meeting this challenge, through classes, seminars, and parent networking.
- One of the biggest needs of early adolescents is the presence of caring adults in their lives.
- 7th & 8th grade kids need chances to discover and develop their gifts, and opportunities to do ministry out in the world.
Be a Leader
We are always looking for amazing leaders to join our team!
If you are interested in being a volunteer leader with us, check out the requirements below.
- Must be a committed, growing Christian.
- Must be graduated from High School.
- Must understand what Middle School kids need from a leader – not someone to tell them what to do, but someone who can be a supportive resource and a listening ear.
- Must complete our application, interview (we want to get to know you first!), and background check. Email us below and we will get the application to you!