The purpose of Elevate 78 is to help 7th & 8th graders “take the next step” in their relationship with God, whatever that might be.
Jr High meets separately from the adult service during the 9 am & 11 am services. Our time together includes teaching, worship, and small groups. We also work to teaches kids practices for encountering God even apart from a church service.
Tentative Fall Schedule:
Fall Small Groups
Wed, November 17 – Friendsgiving Celebration
We’llr round out the fall with a fun celebration of everything we experienced in our fall small groups.
December dates TBA
Christmas Party, Service event, etc.
All dates and events are subject to change based on local Covid conditions this fall. As of now, our church is not requiring masks indoors.
Our Recommended Devotionals for Middle Schoolers:
(All recommended books reviewed by our leaders)
We meet for weekend services at 9 am and 11am on Sunday morning. Midweek gathering, happens Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. In addition, we schedule camps, trips, outreach projects, and other special events throughout the year.
Sign up for updates by joining our e-mail list (link below).
Our ministry is shaped by some core convictions:
- God has given everyone the capacity to know him and respond to him in faith, regardless of their age.
- We need to be innovative. Studies have shown that most kids who go to church will walk away from their faith as young adults. We can’t just do the same old thing and expect different results.
- Parenting an early adolescent is a different beast. We want to support parents in meeting this challenge, through classes, seminars, and parent networking.
- One of the biggest needs of early adolescents is the presence of caring adults in their lives.
- 7th & 8th grade kids need chances to discover and develop their gifts, and opportunities to do ministry out in the world.
Be a Leader
We are always looking for amazing leaders to join our team!
If you are interested in being a volunteer leader with us, check out the requirements below.
- Must be a committed, growing Christian.
- Must be graduated from High School.
- Must understand what Middle School kids need from a leader – not someone to tell them what to do, but someone who can be a supportive resource and a listening ear.
- Must complete our application, interview (we want to get to know you first!), and background check. Email us below and we will get the application to you!