NOTE: All on-campus events at North Coast Calvary Chapel are paused until further notice.
SIGN UP HERE so we can contact you directly about online events and gatherings.
ELEVATE LIVE ONLINE: Wednesday nights at 6:30 pm. We meet in small groups and can’t wait to see your face!
To join us live, it’s helpful if you download the Zoom app, but it will work from any browser.
Watch: What you must do during the Coronavirus crisis (2 mins)
Daily Devotional Videos for Middle Schoolers
Overview of Exodus, Chapters 1-18
Overview of Exodus, Chapters 19-40
What to read:
Sun, 3/29 – Exodus 32
Mon, 3/30 – Exodus 33
Tues, 3/31 – Exodus 34
Wed, 4/1 – Exodus 35
Thurs, 4/2 – Exodus 36
Fri, 4/3 – Exodus 37
Sat, 4/4 – Exodus 38
Sun, 4/5 – Mark 10:32-11:19
Mon, 4/6 – Mark 11:20-12:44
Tues, 4/7 – Mark 13
Wed, 4/8 – Mark 14:1-31
Thurs, 4/9 – Mark 14:32-72
Fri, 4/10 – Mark 15
Sat, 4/11 – Isaiah 53
Sun, 4/12 – Mark 16
Elevate Video Updates!
Update #3 – April 1
Update #2 – March 25
Update #1 – March 18
Videos we found fun…
8th Grade Guys Night at the Padres
8TH GRADE GUYS NIGHT AT THE PADRES
8th grade guys – this is YOUR night. Let’s hop on the Coaster and head down to the ballgame, Friday night, May 29, to watch the Padres play the Marlins. $25 covers your train ride and game admission. Bring extra money to buy food at the game. Leaving at 5:21 pm from the Carlsbad Poinsettia station and returning approx. one hour after the game ends.
ELEVATE SUMMER CAMP 2020 | JULY 24-27
SUMMER CAMP 2020
The Four-Day Summer Spectacular returns! Friday, July 24 to Monday, July 27, at a new camp property this year: Pine Summit in Big Bear Lake. Ride up Friday morning, enjoy this AWESOME camp Friday-Sunday, then hit Raging Waters Waterpark on the way home Monday, arriving back Monday evening. Open to all students entering 7th & 8th grades in the 2020-2021 school year! $360.
ELEVATE exists to help 7th & 8th graders Take the Next Step in their relationship with God.
We meet for weekend services on Saturday nights, and during Sunday morning services. BreakPoint, our midweek gathering, happens Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. In addition, we schedule camps, trips, outreach projects, and other special events throughout the year.
Sign up for text updates by texting 78update to the number 84576, and join our e-mail list (link below).
Our ministry is shaped by some core convictions:
- God has given everyone the capacity to know him and respond to him in faith, regardless of their age.
- We need to be innovative. Studies have shown that most kids who go to church will walk away from their faith as young adults. We can’t just do the same old thing and expect different results.
- Parenting an early adolescent is a different beast. We want to support parents in meeting this challenge, through classes, seminars, and parent networking.
- One of the biggest needs of early adolescents is the presence of caring adults in their lives.
- 7th & 8th grade kids need chances to discover and develop their gifts, and opportunities to do ministry out in the world.
Be a Leader
We are always looking for amazing leaders to join our team!
If you are interested in being a volunteer leader with us, check out the requirements below.
- Must be a committed, growing Christian.
- Must be graduated from High School.
- Must understand what Middle School kids need from a leader – not someone to tell them what to do, but someone who can be a supportive resource and a listening ear.
- Must complete our application, interview (we want to get to know you first!), and background check. Email us below and we will get the application to you!