BREAKPOINT | WEDNESDAY NIGHTS
BREAKPOINT | WEDNESDAY NIGHTS | 6:30-8 PM
BreakPoint is our midweek program, Wednesday nights on the NCCC campus. Kids are divided into small groups by grade and gender, with caring adult leaders who lead them in discussion of either the weekend message or a special topic for the night. We also play games and have special event nights. No sign up and no cost.
ELEVATE WINTER CAMP 2020 | FEB 21-23
Come enjoy a weekend in the mountains at beautiful Pinecrest camp, near Lake Arrowhead. February 21-23. Huge indoor gym, arcade, climbing wall, worship, screen-free fun – your 7th & 8th graders won’t want to miss this! Friday after school-Sunday afternoon. $180.
WAIVER FOR SKATEBOARDING
CLICK HERE to access an online version of our skate waiver. This form must be filled out by a parent or guardian and participants must wear helmets when using skate equipment at NCCC.
ELEVATE exists to help 7th & 8th graders Take the Next Step in their relationship with God.
We meet for weekend services on Saturday nights, and during Sunday morning services. BreakPoint, our midweek gathering, happens Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. In addition, we schedule camps, trips, outreach projects, and other special events throughout the year.
Sign up for text updates by texting 78update to the number 84576, and join our e-mail list (link below).
Our ministry is shaped by some core convictions:
- God has given everyone the capacity to know him and respond to him in faith, regardless of their age.
- We need to be innovative. Studies have shown that most kids who go to church will walk away from their faith as young adults. We can’t just do the same old thing and expect different results.
- Parenting an early adolescent is a different beast. We want to support parents in meeting this challenge, through classes, seminars, and parent networking.
- One of the biggest needs of early adolescents is the presence of caring adults in their lives.
- 7th & 8th grade kids need chances to discover and develop their gifts, and opportunities to do ministry out in the world.
Be a Leader
We are always looking for amazing leaders to join our team!
If you are interested in being a volunteer leader with us, check out the requirements below.
- Must be a committed, growing Christian.
- Must be graduated from High School.
- Must understand what Middle School kids need from a leader – not someone to tell them what to do, but someone who can be a supportive resource and a listening ear.
- Must complete our application, interview (we want to get to know you first!), and background check. Email us below and we will get the application to you!