August 21 | Boss Play Escape Room
August 21 | 6:00pm – 8:00pm | $17
Escape rooms are the new thing! Use your problem-solving skills along with your friends to find a way to unlock the room in the allotted time. Spots are limited – sign up in advance. We’ll meet for dinner at 6 and then head to the escape room from 7-8 pm.
September 27-29 | Fall Camping Trip
September 27-29 | $45
Join us on a camping expedition to Hurkey Creek near Idyllwild! We’ll caravan up, leaving Friday at 4, and come back early Sunday afternoon. $45 covers your ride, food, camping spot… everything!
Our Jr High Ministry exists to help 7th & 8th graders Take the Next Step in their relationship with God.
We meet for weekend services on Saturday nights, and during Sunday morning services. BreakPoint, our midweek gathering, happens Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. In addition, we schedule camps, trips, outreach projects, and other special events throughout the year.
Sign up for text updates by texting 78update to the number 84576, and join our e-mail list (link below).
Our ministry is shaped by some core convictions:
- God has given everyone the capacity to know him and respond to him in faith, regardless of their age.
- We need to be innovative. Studies have shown that most kids who go to church will walk away from their faith as young adults. We can’t just do the same old thing and expect different results.
- Parenting an early adolescent is a different beast. We want to support parents in meeting this challenge, through classes, seminars, and parent networking.
- One of the biggest needs of early adolescents is the presence of caring adults in their lives.
- 7th & 8th grade kids need chances to discover and develop their gifts, and opportunities to do ministry out in the world.
Be a Leader
We are always looking for amazing leaders to join our team!
If you are interested in being a volunteer leader with us, check out the requirements below.
- Must be a committed, growing Christian.
- Must be graduated from High School.
- Must understand what Middle School kids need from a leader – not someone to tell them what to do, but someone who can be a supportive resource and a listening ear.
- Must complete our application, interview (we want to get to know you first!), and background check. Email us below and we will get the application to you!