Lead Pastor Succession
We Are In Motion
SAVE THE DATES!
Don’t miss these two important events in the life of our church.
Welcoming Ryan as Our New Lead Pastor
Sunday, August 14 in all services (8:45am, 10:45am, 6pm)
Honoring Mark & Jan’s 30 Years of Leadership
Sunday, October 16 at 4:00pm
More details about these special events coming soon!
Upload Memories of Mark, Jan, and the Church
Please upload any meaningful photos or videos you have of Mark or Jan Foreman, or North Coast Calvary Chapel over the years.
I’m so glad to be sharing details with you about the pastoral transition that has begun. If you missed the live announcement that was made on January 9, I hope you’ll take some time to watch the videos here and get caught up.
We are in motion with transitioning the Lead Pastor role from me to Ryan Pfeiffer. This transition will be complete in September 2022 at which time I will move into a new role as Associate Pastor.
I encourage you to watch the following two videos in order. They will outline the process of transition, help answer many of your questions, and keep us united along the journey.
I’m so excited about all that God is doing,
Live Transition Announcement
(Sunday, January 9, 2022 – 8:45am Service)
VIDEO 1 – Transition Announcement
Video 2 – Frequently Asked Questions
- January 9, 2022: Announcement to the church – WATCH
- January – August 2022: Ryan transitions into Lead Pastor role with Mark’s oversight and coaching
- August 14, 2022: COMMISSIONING SUNDAY – Formal installation of Ryan Pfeiffer as Lead Pastor of North Coast Calvary Chapel in all service times (8:45am, 10:45am, 6pm)
- October 16, 2022: CELEBRATION SUNDAY – Honoring Mark & Jan Foreman’s 30 years of leadership at a special event at NCCC at 4pm. (There will be no Sunday PM service that evening.)
- Mark will take a sabbatical after the hand-off in August. After sabbatical, Mark will return in a new role as Associate Pastor.
If you have specific questions about the transition that are not covered in one of the videos above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.