coalition of business, civic and church leaders
…Leading to Good
Join us for this event on May 4th — a big step in building community between our cities, businesses, and churches. We will hear from Mayor Catherine Blakespear of Encinitas, Deputy Mayor Chuck Lowery of Oceanside, Deputy Mayor John Franklin of Vista and Mayor Matt Hall of Carlsbad. We will also hear from well known business leader, Rick Baldridge, CEO and President of ViaSat and have a brief time of prayer for each of our North County Coastal communities.
5480 Grand Pacific Drive,
Carlsbad, CA, 92008
$55 per person
$500 for personal table of 10
The Mayor’s Luncheon will be held on May 4th, the National Day of Prayer. The vision is for the civic, business and church leaders (and executive staff) from across the cities of coastal North County to come together in united prayer and prospective collaboration for the good of our communities. In attendance will be the Mayors and other key community leaders of Encinitas, Carlsbad, Vista and Oceanside.
Registration begins at 10:45, doors will open at 11:30am and the meal will be served shortly thereafter. The program will begin at 12:00noon, and end promptly by 1:30pm.
We do have sponsorship opportunities available as a ‘Friend of Unite’. It is sure to be a great and fruitful gathering.
• Champion the Mayors and city councils as they work collaboratively with other cities in their district
• Hear from the Mayors about their heart and vision
• Network leaders in the district
• Bring the faith community together to be a positive influence in civic affairs
• Establish an annual community event that transcends politics and individual agendas
• Encourage the church to pray for, and serve, the needs of their cities
• Establish a community forum to plan and work collaboratively for the good of the district