singles | couples | parents
As part of Generation X (currently ranging in age from late 30s through mid-50s), we are taking our life experiences and actively stepping into the process of being refined through authentic friendships with Jesus and one another.
Saturday Night Gatherings
2nd & 4th Saturdays
6:30pm – 8:00PM
Room C-205B Chapel building, Upstairs
- Currently going through Gospel of John
- Worship, Bible Study, Round-Table Discussions.
- Fun, Social, and Adventurous Outings (Every other month – TBA)
Stay connected to what’s happening!
6:30PM – 8:00PM – Room C-205B (Chapel Building, upstairs.)
- June 8: Bible Study – Downstairs room C-105 this week
- June 22: Bible Study – Back to upstairs room C-205B
- July 13: Bible Study
- SOCIAL: BEACH DAY (Details to TBD)
Holly Durette (Loves live music, good food, and bike riding), firstname.lastname@example.org
Aubrey Vanderbyl (Loves sports like snowboarding, cycling and volleyball), email@example.com
Allison Francis (Loves music, live performances/theater), firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Booth (Loves the mountains with hiking, backpacking, etc.), email@example.com
Jim Doyle, Pastoral Oversight