singles | couples | parents
As part of Generation X (currently ranging in age from late 30s through mid-50s), we are taking our life experiences and actively stepping into the process of being refined through authentic friendships with Jesus and one another.
Friday Night Gatherings
2nd & 4th Fridays Every Month
6:30pm – 8:00PM
Room C-205B Chapel building, Upstairs
- Currently going through the letter of 1 John.
- Worship, Bible study, round-table discussions.
- Optional dinner afterwards at restaurant of group’s choice.
- Fun, social, and adventurous outings (every other month – TBA)
Stay connected to what’s happening!
6:30PM – 8:00PM – Room C-205B (Chapel Building, upstairs.)
Refinery meets every 2nd & 4th Friday every month. This includes:
- Feb 14: Bible Study
- Feb 28: Fun Night
- Mar 13: Bible Study
- Mar 27: Bible Study
- Apr 10: Meet at church for Good Friday service!
- Apr 24: Fun Night
Peter Booth (Loves the mountains with hiking, backpacking, etc.), firstname.lastname@example.org
Aubrey Vanderbyl (Loves sports like snowboarding, cycling and volleyball), email@example.com
Allison Francis (Loves music, live performances/theater), firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Doyle, Pastoral Oversight