Pursuing Jesus together for renewal in every generation.
Cultivating disciples who make disciples.
We cultivate an intense desire to seek, understand and experience the fullness of God.
We are dedicated to holistic transformation through Jesus, moving from brokenness to wholeness in every area of life.
We invest time and energy in non-controlling Christ-centered relationships that model servant leadership and Christian unity.
We follow Jesus into our world by loving and serving those in need as we build a bridge to our local and global communities.
Experiencing and responding to God’s power and presence in intimate, dynamic ways.
Studying, teaching, and obeying the Bible.
Cultivating intimacy with God as we seek His power, will, and wisdom.
Building purposeful relationships, rooted in Christ.
Intentionally investing in the lives of others, with the goal of multiplying disciples.
Sharing the good news with others in word, deed, and power.
Sacrificially giving our time, talent, and treasures.
In doctrine, we are a conservative evangelical church. In practice, we expect to experience our doctrine by the active presence of the Holy Spirit in our lives.
- In the eternally existing Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the Bible as the fully inspired Word of God, the only infallible rule for faith and practice.
- In God the Father who concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of man.
- In Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son—in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, teachings, His atoning death, resurrection, ascension into heaven, and promise of His return to earth.
- In the Holy Spirit and His present ministry of rebirth and renewal as well as the working of spiritual gifts.
- That all people are sinners and yet made in the image of God. Only repentance and faith in Christ can restore us into fellowship with God.
- In the Church world-wide, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated persons are members.
- In the Ordinance of Water Baptism and Communion.
In the personal, visible return of Christ to earth and the consummation of His kingdom.
- In what is termed “The Apostles’ Creed” as embodying the fundamental facts of Christian faith. We endorse the historic orthodox creeds of the church.
Watch Vision Sunday Here!
Join us as we pursue Jesus for renewal in every generation!