Enjoying God in His Creation with Friends
Enjoying God in His creation with friends since August 2001
- Protection from the sun, Illumination, Navigation, Hydration and Nutrition.
- Medication (first aid supplies), Incineration (Fire – Waterproof matches), Fabrication (Repair kit and tools), Protection (Emergency shelter).
- Clothing layers with boots and socks
- Other important things beyond the ten essentials to consider: hiking poles, supplies for Bio brakes (trowel, toilet paper, wipes and bags to carry off used paper), and a bandanna.
- Backpack with all the gear plus 2 liters of water. It weighs out at 15 lbs. I used my regular backpacking pack as my daypack, gained a few lbs, because I don’t have a 30 liter pack anymore only the 54 liter one.